Low Voltage Rescue - UETTDRRF06B
This course provides the knowledge and skills required to be an approved safety observer in a Low Voltage Rescue (LVR). This course is usually run in conjunction with Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) as both courses are valid for 12 months.
Course trainers are experienced paramedics with the latest industry standards and knowledge. After completing a Mr Paramedic LVR course you will be confident in treating a victim and perform CPR if required until the arrival of professional medical help. All Mr Paramedic courses have been structured to ensure they are practical, engaging and fun.
Topics covered in a Mr Paramedic LVR course include:
- DRSABCD Action Plan
- The six step approach when performing an Low Voltage Rescue (LVR)
- Managing the unconscious, breathing and non-breathing casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Facial and eye injuries
- Legal issues
- Infection control
- Course requirements: Must be able to perform CPR on the ground
- Course cost: $70 + GST (additional $60 +GST to include Provide CPR HLTAID001 in this course if this certification isn't up to date)
- Course duration: 2 hours (4 hours for both LVR and CPR)
- Updates: This course needs to be undertaken yearly
The Mr Paramedic Low Voltage Rescue course runs on-demand. Discounts apply for group bookings of six or more people.
Contact or 0400 019 158 for more information and to book your course.
This course runs on-demand
please contact us today to book your course